This was my first time ordering from Nordstrom Rack. A few things you should know about ordering online from NordstromRack.com:
- Unlike Nordstrom, where there is no shipping fee, there is a $100 minimum purchase requirement in order to get free shipping.
- If you have a Nordstrom Rack store nearby, you can return the items that don’t work to your store instead of having to ship them back.
- You can find some INCREDIBLE name brand deals. Not a name brand person? I’m honestly not either – but what that means to you is you will be getting higher quality items for a comparable price to what you can find at places like Target!
- If you like something, don’t hesitate… things can go quickly!
The whole reason I ordered was because there was a Madewell bag marked down from $160-something to $12.99. YES $12.99. I couldn’t believe it. It was gone so quickly I didn’t get a chance to tell you all. I don’t know if it was a mistake on their end or what – but talk about a steal!! It is still available in the chocolate brown but not for $12.99 :/
It IS a great bag though and an awesome size. I love the fact that I can wear it on my shoulder crossbody style, on my wrist, or by the handles. I had my eye on the linen color back when it was on sale for over $100 at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The chocolate brown would go with SO many things as well and would be so pretty in the summer with white! Click here to shop it, if you’re in the market for a new bag.
If you dislike having to pay for shipping, there are some ways you can get around it at most retailers:
1) Wait until there’s a promotion for free shipping. If there’s a holiday coming up, that is a common time stores will run promos + have their best sales.
2) Pick up in store (not all stores have this option though).
3) Spend the minimum amount in order to get free shipping.
For Norsdstrom Rack, the only option I had was option #3. I wasn’t too thrilled with having to make up for almost a little under $90 to get free shipping. To me, it was worth it to get a bag for $12.99 and knew I could just return what didn’t work.
Some of the dresses I ordered DID NOT work. It’s okay. To me, not a big deal having to go in store to make a return. I look at it as an opportunity for me to listen to a podcast on my way there & it’s also nice to take a quick peak at what they have in store too (I’m a big browser and believe you don’t always have to buy… money does not grow on trees). So, it’s a win win. The exception: this pretty blush pink one. When I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it. The price was comparable to what I could find at Target and dresses are my favorite thing to throw on in the Spring/Summer.
+ by the way…I think it’d be PRECIOUS on you if you are pregnant!!
The only other thing that I ended up really loving were some tassel earrings from J.Crew & scored them for $11.99 (they are sold out right now though). Goodness things go quickly on this site! Next time I’ll share right after I place the order.
There are some other things I found just browsing… and wanted to share them with you! Take a peak below!
Like these Madewell sandals for less than $23 … what what?! The images below are clickable & will take you straight to the retailer’s site if you’d like to browse/shop!